Hi, my name is Khadene. I love to write and mainly share factual information on chronic health issues. I have Fibromyalgia. This blog is also to encourage you to do the best you can, never letting sickness limit your way of life. Join me on my journey as I take you through my highs and lows. And on some amazing trips around my lovely island of Trinidad and Tobago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When the Noise Gets Too Loud
When the Noise Gets Too Loud There are days when life feels like a whirlwind of responsibilities, expectations, disappointments, and endless...
-
Blue Mind: Why the Sun, Sea, and Sand Are the Ultimate Mental Health Therapy In our fast-paced, digital world, stress can easily become our ...
-
The Art of Balance: What a Stack of Beach Stones at Mission Beach, Toco Taught Me About Life There is a unique magic to a rocky beach. Unlik...
-
Heart Disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis Rheumatoid arthritis almost doubles the risk of having a heart attack within the first 10 ye...

No comments:
Post a Comment